- "Which Site ?" 'e-zine'gave us 3/10 "one yearns for the slick professionalism of the corporate sites"
- "Rock Web" offered "This has absolutely NOTHING to do with rock music. Disgusting."
- "Internet Design Today" said "The utter carelessness with which this site is slung together would appal a Neanderthal with severe learning difficulties."
- "Virtual World" hate us. They say; "Do NOT visit this site. It is confusing, garbled rubbish with no nice photos or ANYTHING. Syd died for THIS ?"
- "EtherTalk", on the other hand, are positively brimming with praise: "I,for one, would like to know which arty-farty media management team RADIOHEAD have been lumbered with this time around"
- "Macworld" couldn't find us.
- "Yes, but where are the chords for Creep ?" wailed the "Net" column of
"Guitaring World?". Tosser.