For all the nerds who are marveling, like me, at Red Dead Redemption: here's a different kind of office chart.....
Elite (BBC Micro)
Cave Story (various)
Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
Zelda Ocarina of Time (N64)
Zelda Twighlight Princess (Wii)
Half Life 1 and 2 (Mac, PS3)
Having written that, I think Ico might be the best one. Now back to Bonnie's ranch....
when you're not in the office_ you're in the park
1. 1977 Ana Tijoux
2. Ante Up Danny Drive thru
3. Formula Aphex Twin
4. Naima John Coltrane Quartet (village vanguard recordings)
5. The Heist Jaylib
6. Fram Blawan
7. Pneumonia Bjork
8. Chapel of Ghouls Boy 8-bit
2010 is the year that America and the World decides our destiny is not tied to the suicide mission of the oil companies and the notion of limitless growth. it's over. happy christmas war is over. if you want it.
this website is organised by Bill McKibben. the perfect person for the job.
on election day in these fair british isles.. avert your cynical eyes
1. The Lunatics(Have taken over the Asylum) by Fun Boy Three
2. Splitting the Atom by Massive Attack
3. Les Folies Françaises by Matmos
4. Sticky Situation(Toddla T & Seiji Mix) by Lady Chan
5. Veni vidi vici (Diplo rmx) by Black Lips
6. Mass in B Minor BWV 232, Credo: Chorus: Et Incarnatus Est Bach Mass in B minor by Münchner Philharmoniker & Sergiu Celibidache
7. Into Dust by Mazzy Star
8. My Beautiful Leah by Pj Harvey
9. Analogue Talk(Claknib) by AFX
10. Backdoor. Spyboter.A by AFX
from an old git
shouldn't BP be held criminally responsible for the oil slick?
shouldn't the heads of BP be held to account?
this is not just a accident. this is a terrible crime.
record profits? nice.Link
1. Twilight Speedball by Mos Def
2. Fancy Clown by Allah's Reflection, Mavillain & Viktor Vaughn
3. Baiafro by The Gaslamp Killer
4. Exhibit C by Jay Electronica
5. Penny's Confession by Ras G
6. Lose my Fuse by Muhsinah feat. Flying Lotus
7. MIA by MIA
8. Holidays by Gonjasufi
9. Itas important by Samiyam
10. Purify by Untold
BBC 6 Music - 8 years old today. Something worth celebrating: I mean, when Chris Moyles and Ken Bruce aren't for you - and Radios 1 and 2 strive to appeal to ever younger and older listeners
- where else can you turn during the day?
Happy Birthday 6 Music, and all you other nerdy music lovers everywhere....now let's fight
for many happy returns.
I was very sad to hear the news that Mark Linkous has died. He and his band toured with us in Europe, at the start of OK Computer, and they were great every night. His first two records were very important to me, and I carried his music from the tour into my life, and my friends' lives too. He was softly spoken, with an Old South courtesy I hadn't heard before: he introduced me to Daniel Johnston's music, and the West Virginian writing of Pinckney Benedict. Mark wrote and played some beautiful music, and we're lucky to have it. Rest in Peace.